Saturday 7 February 2009

Absolutely Nothing of Interest.

Its quiet, too quiet. Hmmm.. I wonder like, if anyone has been outside recently? Its pretty boring reading this space at the moment, I mean what the hell is the point of a climbing blog if no climbing is actually being conducted. I mean, just, what is the point?! It is like an underwater helicopter or something; plain stupid. hmmm... Well I suppose I could talk about the WICC but that's a taboo subject, everyone beating me at the bouldering competition and all. Apparently, I'm a pussy who can't competition climb but can still hop on 7a's afterwards. But congratulations to everyone who did well in the competition -except Jonboy who is far too smug by half! ;) Team results will be posted on the university website soon.

Please, please Wales, get sunny and lovely soon as I want to go back to my crag. I also have a big ass bolt gun and lots of resin bolts sitting in my cupboard that need to be used so if anyone has a crag that needs to be bolted just drop me a line!

Has anybody else noted that I've managed to write 182 words on absolutely nothing in particular, thats a skill that is. Well perhaps if some South Walesian people sent me some stuff about their exploits in the area I'd have a bit more too write about!

So, get to it! And I'll go do something productive, yeah right.

No comments: