Tuesday 27 January 2009

Two New Problems, Despite the Rain!

Well.... today has certainly been, interesting. Harry and I took an early morning train to visit my bouldering crag, which turned out to gopping wet! Despite this, we managed to send two problems:

Tastes like Victorino, V0 - The obvious crack in the middle of the main face.
F.A. Harry Andrews 27/01/2009


&

Failed State, V0+ A highball problem between the obvious crack and the arete on the right of the crag, easy moves lead to a pocket and the crux reach to the top. Ascended during the rain using a towel and a sock on each hand, this probably makes it easier if wet!
F.A. Jamie Maddison 27/01/2009


'Failed State' + 'Tastes like Victorino' Bouldering Problems from Jamie Maddison on Vimeo.

This was then a really crappy session at Boulders, sans my shoes as they had worn through. I got nothing done at all! And then to top it all off, I'm walking along the road and a f****ing car hits a pedestrian island, flips on its end and goes ploughing across the pavement I would have been standing on just a second later. Luckily nobody was injured.

But what a day, fucking hell!

No comments: