Monday 19 January 2009

One Afternoon as Student Climbers - Re-uploaded

I think this film will probably be quite familiar to a few people who follow my blog; I submitted it to the Marmot UKC Film competition a few months back. What really annoyed me at the time was the quality of the film once it was published to youtube; it looked like a camera phone blocky, pixelated and stupid. At the time I didn't know how to change such things, but now I do! Hence I have uploaded at full quality (you have to click Vimeo icon itself to see full quality) so that anyone who wishes, can actually see the film as it was intended to be shown! You have to love technology :)


One Afternoon as Student Climbers from Jamie Maddison on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great days climbing. Good video too. Keep them coming!