Thursday 8 January 2009

Back in Cardiff!

Woo I'm Back! Sorry I haven't had a computer for a while now so have been lagging a bit behind in my posting. In the time since I have last posted I have been to the Indoor Wall twice just to boulder. Apparently over Christmas instead of getting worse, fat and lazy, I've got a stronger and a better boulder. Bizarre!! in two session at the wall I managed to tick every red problem V0-V0+, every green problem V0-V2 all but one orange problem v2-v4, 4 blue problems v4-v6 and 4 yellow problems v6-v8. Now the grading assigned to these problems is completely nonsensical and no way represents the V grades they have been assigned. Nevertheless, it still represents a massive jump in my climbing ability, especially considering I managed to complete every problem (bar one) on the vertical wall and am getting significantly better on the overhanging walls.

2009 looks to be a good year! That is till I start trying proper routes again.

No comments: