Sunday 25 May 2008

Creation of this Blog!

So I have decided to start a blog and thus I suppose those minute few who will ever actually read this should know what I intend to write on it! I am an enthusiastic and totally obsessed student climber currently studying Journalism at Cardiff University. Climbing has become my life and soul for nearly two whole years now and it is for this reason that I have decided try and articulate what is so special about climbing that completely draws people in and never lets them out again. I also think that as a very active climber my actions in this obsession will provide more interest than the runnings of my everyday life which quickly become very uninteresting very very fast. I wish I had time to backlog all the fantastic things that I have seen in the two years running up to the creation of this blog, however I am not that dedicated! Below are a few pictures to liven up the page and I will also attempt to write about my two latest climbing outings this week!
Jamie. 

No comments: