Friday 12 September 2008

Once again, It's raining in Cardiff! Ahhhh!

Once again the heavens opens, crashing bullet rain onto the whole of Cardiff. Once again, I've only just stepped out of the bloody house. Once again, I'm drenched through; sodden from head to toes. There is absolutely no possibility - and hasn't been for the past three weeks - any chance whatsoever of climbing outdoors. And so I feel that my blog is sadly running dry on fresh climbing material to report about. So, once again, I'm dipping back into my store of Alps media - this is a few minutes of footage from when we were very very bored camping on the glacier, resorting to chatting random rubbish for quite a long while:



On other fronts, my girlfriend comes back in two weeks, yay!!!!! Can't wait!!!! Poi is going quite well, a few more tricks, a few more bruises. Cracking on with my dissertation research. All so interesting, isn't it dear reader?! Hopefully in the near future, I will be able report on some fresh, new and exciting climbing projects I've been pushing myself on, once the rain lets up, if it ever does. If not, you my dear reader, will have to listen to exciting stories about my walks to IKEA and such like. Thrilling. J xx

No comments: