Monday 22 September 2008

Medics' Fayre

Freshers' Week has started! And so, I am now up to my eyeballs in meets and communications duties, as well all the other responsibilities that come with with being on the committee! The club held a stall today at the Medics Athletics Union Fayre - a miniature version of the main event to come on Friday - to sign up fresh, enthusiastic and eager-eyed young freshers into CUMC. And so we all had to be up at 8:00 and jacked in ready to make our stall space the best display in the whole fayre. Unfortunately I am running out of time to explain any more, as I do have to sprint out the house to rush to a committee meeting as I write. Therefore I will leave the following video to explain the rest that has to be said about my very stressful day!


Medic Fayre
Uploaded by Bunchuk

No comments: