Wednesday 25 June 2008

On the beach!

Well in line with all this summer apathy and bumming about I do believe it all has started to effect my blog a little bit! So I shall endeavor to fight the sin of sloth by actually keeping this blasted thing up to date! Went to Three Tors yesterday and had lets say 
not the most productive
of day in terms of climbing. Did scout crack easily easily and then seconded olly up An easy easy HVS! and then much to my folly tried my second e1 superdirect (5c) and boy did i fuck it up big time. got to the crux and just got dumbfounded feet all over the place a real real mess. Had to lower off in the end. My consolation however lay in top roping it which after one attempt got it clean, so it IS within my ability to climb and maybe if it was a sports route I wouldn't have made such a fuss, it just shows that I have to get my trad head screwed on if I want to do these hard climbs, however im still physically strong enough (even after a month of lounging around playing SSX Tricky!) to do these route, I just have to sort it out in my head!

No comments: