Tuesday 17 March 2009

The 100th Post!

Well firstly, my apologies for not updating this blog in a week, its been a very very, very hectic week helping out with Olly and Mark's campaign for Sabbatical positions within our Students' Union. To answer the question what has been happening climbing wise over this past week?  I would have to answer, not much! With the exception of the weekend, I haven't touched any rock at all :( I did however get contacted by a Niall Grimes who wished to use a picture I shot of the Roaches skyline (see below) for a double page spread in the new Staffordshire grit guide! Very exciting and I will have to buy it when it comes out! 


Apparently, Hannah and I are also on a Billboard somewhere in South Wales as an advertisement for Boulders Climbing Wall and whatever Hannah says, she is still very airbrushed in that picture! We will have to go find it and upload a picture of it, just so I can rub it my brothers face if for nothing else!  

Lastly, an awesome weekend was had by all in the Peak district this weekend, but you'll all just have to wait until the video is up before I write anymore. Especially seeing as I'm a bit hungover today and thus quite scatterbrained! 

Ciao, J

No comments: