Sunday 24 May 2009

So so much to write about!

Quick recap; in the past two weeks I've been to the Peak, failed on Deliverance, failed on The Big Dyno but got my first V5. I've been to Abercynon several times, done several new problems there and even setting up a new wiki website to try and documented the seemingly limitless bouldering problems on the hill. I've got all worked up about three projects, one a spanning dyno, one a massive hanging arete and lastly a crimpy bouder route. Despite many tries only the last one has fallen. From the valleys to the beautiful beach of Ogmore, for a bit of soloing on the five/six metres cliff along from the bouldering, whilst the waves lapped at our heels. Lastly, burnt biceps from an exploratory walk around the hills around Taffs Well. All this excitement and I haven't even got onto the the issue surrounding my possible future job! woah man...

No comments: